Sunday, June 8, 2008

Genesis: The Question

2000H, Dark Spot

currently trying to log on to the system… I’ve been thinking of creating a journal… it’s been a while that I haven’t made a log of everything… or anything… my initial reason was it could be used against me… and for whatever reason, I have evaded doing so for a couple of years… but now something has come up… I have to make my existence later be known… be remembered… I have to reach out… as they say, “learn from [your] mistakes”…

the splash screen was up… I’m already in… keying my account, it led to my dashboard… but I don’t really know where to start… I really don’t know if it was a wise decision… but I know I have to go public, it was the safest side I could be… I wouldn’t have done it until I realized I was already looking at the effects of the System… I really wanted to remain neutral,… but then after what happened, I really had no choice…

what are they really in to… who employed them… and now, why are they being hunted…

the email notifier beeped… an incoming message… back to reality now… to my drak spot … I may not know everything now… sooner or later… only time will tell…

1 comment:

tHe AraChne said...

Oooh.. dark and myterious. I like it. A little dramatic maybe, but knowing you... Just don't go overboard with it, 'kay. :D